No Conference on Snom 370

Tom Waterman

I have a rather silly question. I have 9 remote phones they are Snom 370s and the customer is reporting that the conference feature does not work. I am assuming they should just push the conference button followed by the extension and the check mark to send the call. But apparently this does nothing. Any help would be great. They are running the newest firmware that Kevin and I setup on the trip there.

Tom

I have a rather silly question. I have 9 remote phones they are Snom 370s and the customer is reporting that the conference feature does not work. I am assuming they should just push the conference button followed by the extension and the check mark to send the call. But apparently this does nothing. Any help would be great. They are running the newest firmware that Kevin and I setup on the trip there.

What kind of conference are we talking here? Three-way conference is the business of the phone; if they want more participants they must use the conference server - that setup works completely different (they need to dial into the conference).

What kind of conference are we talking here? Three-way conference is the business of the phone; if they want more participants they must use the conference server - that setup works completely different (they need to dial into the conference).

They are looking for just 3 way conferencing. Just the caller and 2 office phones. By the way I set up aconference extension here at our office the other day and it was awesome!

Tom

• 3 weeks later...
Of course I did, however I get nothing when I try it. I am going to recreate it in the lab and post the logs.

OK so here is the issue. I have powered on the phone and just entered my user name and password and IP info into the phone. I am registered fine. My buttons that do not work are Conference, DND, Menu. Again these are the regular buttons on the Snom 360. My firmware is 7.3.10a. I did not auto provision these. They are 100 phones we put in a customers site last month and they had no DHCP server at the time. Please help.

Tom

Guest kevin

An easier way is if you just tell them to grab another line by hitting the line below since it automatically puts the call on hold. Make the call then hit the conference button.