Number of Participants

Bill H

Is there a limit to the number of participants in a conference room?

Is it linked to the number of concurrent calls?

Yes, the concurrent calls are one limit. The CPU load should also make sure that there is not too much jitter coming up.

If you want to keep the participant circle closed, you should invite the participants. Then only users that know the PIN can join the conference.

With the office edtion of pbxnsip, IS there a concurrent limit?

I thot there wasn't one (of course really there is when cpu load too high) but is there a hard limit?

Hmm. Really good question (I don't know). You can always check by base64-decoding the license key. If you see something with "call" and a number behind it, then that's the limit.

Hmm. Really good question (I don't know). You can always check by base64-decoding the license key. If you see something with "call" and a number behind it, then that's the limit.

it seems like it would be really nice if you could see exactly what a license key is giving in features.

Would it be possible have this showing to a user?

seems this keeps coming up...;-)

matt

it seems like it would be really nice if you could see exactly what a license key is giving in features.

Would it be possible have this showing to a user?

seems this keeps coming up...;-)

matt

There is an easy way to find this. Copy and paste your license into the box in this page and click on "Decode: button http://www.opinionatedgeek.com/dotnet/tools/Base64Decode/. You will know exactly what you have