Inbound International call

pbxuser911

i have several USA number

in the auto attendant account under the alias namei have all the DID's that i want routed to that auto attendant, and it all works fine

I just got 2 International number

now i want to add the 2 international number i got so the PBX routes it to that account

i have several USA number

in the auto attendant account under the alias namei have all the DID's that i want routed to that auto attendant, and it all works fine

I just got 2 International number

now i want to add the 2 international number i got so the PBX routes it to that account

If you set the country code of the domain the PBX will try to put the number into the right format automatically. In USA, international numbers can just start with 011.

furthermore when i looked in the logfile

it says it cant rewrite global format 442033183099

most of our calls are USA (10 digit numbers)

but now i want to enable to receive Internatiional DID's we just purchased

i did create a seperate trunk for the new company were using for the new international DID

furthermore when i looked in the logfile

it says it cant rewrite global format 442033183099

most of our calls are USA (10 digit numbers)

but now i want to enable to receive Internatiional DID's we just purchased

i did create a seperate trunk for the new company were using for the new international DID

That looks like E.164 (without the + in the beginning). Check your trunk settings.

Changed it over with no luck

if on that trunk i set to send all calls to extension 611, which is an account under that domain, and under extension 611 i set all calls to transfer to my cell phone

when i call the international number it does tfr the call to my cell, but it adds an extra 1 in front of the number, so the number looks like 11xxxxxxxxxx

it seems the problem is when i want that a diff domain should pick up the number, then it doesnt work

Changed it over with no luck

if on that trunk i set to send all calls to extension 611, which is an account under that domain, and under extension 611 i set all calls to transfer to my cell phone

when i call the international number it does tfr the call to my cell, but it adds an extra 1 in front of the number, so the number looks like 11xxxxxxxxxx

it seems the problem is when i want that a diff domain should pick up the number, then it doesnt work

Let me try to understand the setup here first - you have a PBX in the USA receiving calls for number starting with 44xx......?

• 3 weeks later...
thats correct, the pbx is in the USA and we now got 2 International DID's and we want to add it to your PBX

Did you try to assign the alias 01144xxx to the account? Then the account should have right name.

If you set the trunk up properly (regardning number interpretation), then it should work.