Duplicate Missed Call Emails

MichaelW

One user is getting two emails everytime he has a missed call, it only happens to him, nobody else. He does have 3 identitys on his phone, but the emails are saying ext 255 the emails are exactly the same and going to the same ext.

Any ideas how I can stop him from getting 2 emails? Figures it happens to him the President of the company!!

One user is getting two emails everytime he has a missed call, it only happens to him, nobody else. He does have 3 identitys on his phone, but the emails are saying ext 255 the emails are exactly the same and going to the same ext.

Any ideas how I can stop him from getting 2 emails? Figures it happens to him the President of the company!!

Good luck with getting help on this. I posted a very similar question weeks ago and still now replies. Hope someone relies to you though.

I assume that there is only one email address in the settings, so I am not touching that topic.

The problem is probably redirection. Can you check what redirection settings are associated with the extension? Maybe there is a redirection to an assistant which is triggering the double emails.

I assume that there is only one email address in the settings, so I am not touching that topic.

The problem is probably redirection. Can you check what redirection settings are associated with the extension? Maybe there is a redirection to an assistant which is triggering the double emails.

I know for my scenario I don't have any redirection involved.

Is there any log (with log level 8 and everything but the CPU intensive turned on)? It would be helpful if the log is taken when nothing else is going on. Of course, if you do not want to post it here, PM to support@pbxnsip.com

There is no redirection at all or any hot desking. And only one email address..