Voicemail not available

pmills

One of our mailboxes I cannot retrieve any voicemail messages directly from the PBX. Whenever I dial it says 'no voicemail available'. However, I know that there is and I have to set the voicemail to send an email as an attachment.

We are running 3.2.0.3144.

Any ideas anyone?

One of our mailboxes I cannot retrieve any voicemail messages directly from the PBX. Whenever I dial it says 'no voicemail available'. However, I know that there is and I have to set the voicemail to send an email as an attachment.

We are running 3.2.0.3144.

So you are using the internal mailbox? Or does the call get redirected to an external voicemail system (check the setting "External Voicemail System" in the domain settings).

I assume you already checked if the mailbox of the extension was accidentially disabled and hit the save button on that page - just to be sure that it is really saved?

Did you happen to transfer the voicemail to another mailbox? I have experienced an issue were i transfer a voicemail from my mailbox to someone else's mailbox, yet the MWI is flashing on my snom phone and the mailbox says there is no message.

I checked the 'External Voicemail System' and there is nothing in there. The mailbox is not registered to a phone, it is just in the system and it uses software on the PC called Eyebeam. On the Email settings page I have :

Email Address : user@userdomain.com

Send a mailbox message by email : Send message as attachment to email

After sending a message : Keep message as new message

Send email on missed calls : Yes

Send email record for all calls : No

Send email on status changes : Yes

I have also just tried on another mailbox and same thing happens.

In version 3.2.0.3144 i have had a couple of users say they received an email with a voicemail but when they checked the voicemail on the phone by calling their extension, there is no message. I think this was a bug in this version. Maybe pbxnsip can clarify if this has to do with the "Race condition" bug found in this version.