owner manual

esi1call

Hello where i can find all the general set ups for the entire system ?

Luis

Hello,

I understand your request fully. I am currently writting a guide (might be a book?) that will take a total newbie from fresh server/pc to installed pbxnsip, provisioned phones and pstn gateway in 1-2 hour. Learning this all myself (even being a MCSE, 3CX premium partner, pbxnsip certified...and i think? smart ;-) took several days. Learning which firmware, which pbxnsip version, which pstn gateway to get, etc. etc. and all the little things everyone must work through. This guide will not be vague references but concrete: get this model gateway, get this firmware #, photos, screenshot by screenshot guide. If you want this guide when done PM or email me and I will put you on the list. Just say "i want pbxnsip guide"

My experience is that most people in the SMB (small biz) space have quite common requests: i want phone handsets to work, i want pstn and voip phone lines to work, i want extensions in 1XX range and and simple auto attendent. I'll try to cover that.

tx

matt