Jump to content

Trunk moved to a different domain


pbxuser911
 Share

Recommended Posts

I am using Version: 3.4.0.3192 (Linux)

 

I have a hosted PBX with multiple domains, each domain for each customer

 

I have 1 domain named "localhost" and that's where i have all my trunks set up as a Global trunk, that's also where I set up the Dial Plans as a global dial plan

 

Today i went to look for a trunk and i couldn't find it, then i found it was located in a customers domain, how did it move to that domain?

 

When a user that's a Domain Admin logged in, he was also able to see that specific trunk that i was looking for under the trunk tab

 

i had this happen to me once before

 

what could be wrong? this is a major issue for us if a user can see the trunks.

i do under the general admin setting have Allow domain admin to change trunks set to no

Link to comment
Share on other sites

what could be wrong? this is a major issue for us if a user can see the trunks.

i do under the general admin setting have Allow domain admin to change trunks set to no

 

Can you check what is in the XML file on the file system? The question is if we have a problem in the web interface or the trunk really moved. Does this also happen when you log in as domain administrator?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Which XML file do you need me to check? and what am i looking for?

i dont know when the problem actually happends/ what triggers it

 

but when i log in as a domain administrator under the domain the trunk in question is located in, i do see the trunk there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Which XML file do you need me to check? and what am i looking for?

i dont know when the problem actually happends/ what triggers it

 

but when i log in as a domain administrator under the domain the trunk in question is located in, i do see the trunk there

 

The XML file in the trunks folder. What is the "domain" there? Is that the domain which is in the "domains" folder?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the trunk in question is in the trunks folder, and it shows that its in the domain number then when i check the domain folder and opent hat number.xml file, that is the domain it moved to

 

the question remains, how did it move there?

 

I don't think that the trunk got legs... Haha :rolleyes: The only thing I can imagine is that something in the web interface got screwed up and when hitting the save button on the trunk there was a domain variable dangling. For example, when hitting the back button on the web browser that would be a good explanation. Of course it would be perfect to know what exactly caused it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...