PBX.XML

pbxuser911

Also, in addition can i change log_length to 1000 and will it actually log more info on the web page when viewing it? (our system is very busy and at 500 i don't get to find what I'm looking for)

can i change cdr_email_size from 1000 to 5000 so i am positive i wont miss any call records at the nightly emails?

what is provision_domain_name value for?

on the PBX.XML file, what is the value of app_product? and what is it used for

Also, in addition can i change log_length to 1000 and will it actually log more info on the web page when viewing it? (our system is very busy and at 500 i don't get to find what I'm looking for)

can i change cdr_email_size from 1000 to 5000 so i am positive i wont miss any call records at the nightly emails?

is there also a value to allow how many emails the PBX can send out at once? with using goggle apps it seems that we only get approximately 80 emails even we are set up to receive 100 emails

is there also a value to allow how many emails the PBX can send out at once? with using goggle apps it seems that we only get approximately 80 emails even we are set up to receive 100 emails

Is the 80 emails per day or something else?

I would not change the length of the logfile for this purpose. If you are logging to the logfile, that is enough.

cdr_email size you may increase to a higher number as you are planning to do.

If provision_domain_name is set, PBX will not put things like 'transport=tcp' in the outbound proxy settings during the PnP.

and the 80 emails is the nightly cdr's being sent from each domain, seems as it only sends approximatly 80 emails when it should be sending about 100+

might be google apps is preventing from flooding them with emails.