Is there a way to log out of a hunt group

jlumby

I have clients that would like to be able to log their extension out of a hunt group similarly to how you can log in, and out of an agent group. Is this possible?

You can have them use DND (Do Not Disturb) and that should "Log" them in and out.

Of course this will also stop calls that are directed to the phone from any source.

A more exotic method would be to have a 3rd party software that can access the particular Hunt Group and Extension in the PBXNSIP database

and change it there.

This software (program) could be accessed through the Aastra or Polycom web browser.

Bill H

I would be happy to, however I cannot figure out a setting to make all of the phones ring instantly, and at the same time.

Did you try the "Algorithm" section on the ACD? If you set the "Number of agents added per stage" to number of agents in that group, you should see all agents ring at once. It may not be the ideal solution, but should do the trick.

Did you try the "Algorithm" section on the ACD? If you set the "Number of agents added per stage" to number of agents in that group, you should see all agents ring at once. It may not be the ideal solution, but should do the trick.

I have found that an incoming call that is directed to an extension in an ACD Group will not ring if the extension is already on another call.

If this is acceptable, then use an ACD Group instead of a Hunt Group.