Vodia PBX forum
hosted

BLF and HUNT groups

when you call to a hunt group and answer the BLF and the web status says the phone is alerting.

V4.x

I have been seeing similar issues testing the latest version of 4. I am seeing on Aastra phones that once the BLF indicates that it is in the connected, or the alerting state, they get stuck there permanently. I did not have this issue with early versions of 4.

I have been seeing similar issues testing the latest version of 4. I am seeing on Aastra phones that once the BLF indicates that it is in the connected, or the alerting state, they get stuck there permanently. I did not have this issue with early versions of 4.

Are they stuck on the PBX web interface or somewhere else?

The issue exists on the Aastra phones. It did not exist in 4.1, however it does exist in 4.2

Going back to the first post - the PBX web interface stuck in the "alerting" state was a PBX bug. Will be fixed in the next version.

Not sure which OS you are using. But if you are using windows, here is the latest - http://pbxnsip.com/protect/pbxctrl-4.2.0.3927.exe

When I load this version on top of 4.1 I get an unexpected termination of the service. This occurs with build 3926 too.

I have been seeing the stuck on alerting for a while with Linksys phones. Probably back to version 4.0.

When I load this version on top of 4.1 I get an unexpected termination of the service. This occurs with build 3926 too.

I have been seeing the stuck on alerting for a while with Linksys phones. Probably back to version 4.0.

What Windows OS are you using - XP/Server/Win7 - 32/64 bit?