Daily Report AA queue report

MichaelW

We just upgraded to 4.2.0.3954 after the upgrade the reports were fine, but the new formatting is a pain to read with all the dark lines and huge black portions in the formatting. Is there any way to change the formatting.. I know this is not a big deal and sounds silly, but I am getting complaints upon complaints upon complaints..

Thanks in Advance

You can change the format now in the system/admin/email section (we probably have the rename the email to something that better fits it new purpose)

Sorry hate to sound like an idiot, but I will :-) I can't find the setting to change the format. Do I go into the Domain first? I found an email settings section but nothing in there on the formatting.

Thanks!

Sorry hate to sound like an idiot, but I will :-) I can't find the setting to change the format. Do I go into the Domain first? I found an email settings section but nothing in there on the formatting.

Thanks!

That's ok :angry:. You can find this under Admin->Email->Texts page. Then select "email_ivr_cdr.htm" from the drop-down menu.

On a side note, we fixed couple of issues on .3958 version. I think you should start using that version.

The new version is available on http://www.pbxnsip.com/download-software/software.php

The release notes is found here - http://www.pbxnsipsupport.com/index.php?_m...kbarticleid=699