version 4 with Snom One

AlfredoG

After using version 2 and 3 for years without hassle, now I have trouble to use version 4 so I am kept on version 3. Now with Snom One I have similar error messages about the OLE registry when I try to access the localhost with downloaded ver.4

Is there any pre-requirement on a Windows computer? I have tried IE and Firefox.Here is the message I get:

error '8002801c'

Error accessing the OLE registry.

/iisHelp/common/500-100.asp, line 17

Any advise?

This error is not coming from Snom ONE, it is coming from IIS, you must have iis listeining on port 80, causing PBX to grab a different port.

After using version 2 and 3 for years without hassle, now I have trouble to use version 4 so I am kept on version 3. Now with Snom One I have similar error messages about the OLE registry when I try to access the localhost with downloaded ver.4

Is there any pre-requirement on a Windows computer? I have tried IE and Firefox.Here is the message I get:

error '8002801c'

Error accessing the OLE registry.

/iisHelp/common/500-100.asp, line 17

Any advise?

Right version 2 and 3 were "okay" if some other process was stealing traffic from important ports like 5060 or 80. We changed that behavior in 4, because yes it might be a pain during startup but later you dont have to scratch your head why not all packets actually make it to your PBX (some get routed to other processes on the same server!).