View PBX Password

nathans

On the snomONE+ in the "servers' tab there is a 'View PBX passwords" feature which is very handy when you auto provision phones and are trying to debug as you can see in plan text the randomly generated SIP passwords.

The only problem is that in mine with about 50 extensions, they are in some strange order and not sorted by extension (or anything esle I can tell).

They start to skip lines and/columns and you end up with not matching extensions to passwords and not all them show without any button for next page.

Anyone else having this?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Nathan

On the snomONE+ in the "servers' tab there is a 'View PBX passwords" feature which is very handy when you auto provision phones and are trying to debug as you can see in plan text the randomly generated SIP passwords.

The only problem is that in mine with about 50 extensions, they are in some strange order and not sorted by extension (or anything esle I can tell).

They start to skip lines and/columns and you end up with not matching extensions to passwords and not all them show without any button for next page.

Anyone else having this?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Nathan

We will look at this, it is a simple display issue!

• 6 months later...