FXO Adapter

Steve B

Hey guys,

I have been using Grandstream FXO adapters with my snomONE installs and they don't seem to work the best, especially with DTMF. I am looking towards Patoon or Audiocodes. Has anyone had good experience with these adapters? These installs are for the customers that fall under the budget of a snomONE plus.

Thanks,

Steve

Hey guys,

I have been using Grandstream FXO adapters with my snomONE installs and they don't seem to work the best, especially with DTMF. I am looking towards Patoon or Audiocodes. Has anyone had good experience with these adapters? These installs are for the customers that fall under the budget of a snomONE plus.

Thanks,

Steve

snom ONE Plus has FXO built in the unit. This would be a sangoma PCI fxo.

If getting an ethernet FXO I'll tip the scales to Patton. They work execellent and have excellent support.

I did a community poll a while back and patton got easy win:

http://windowspbx.blogspot.com/2010/02/most-recommend-pstn-gateway-patton-411x.html

Audiocodes is not shabby either.

snom ONE Plus has FXO built in the unit. This would be a sangoma PCI fxo.

If getting an ethernet FXO I'll tip the scales to Patton. They work execellent and have excellent support.

I did a community poll a while back and patton got easy win:

http://windowspbx.blogspot.com/2010/02/most-recommend-pstn-gateway-patton-411x.html

Audiocodes is not shabby either.

Thanks for your feedback!

I was just getting some ideas for the companies I deal with that may not have a big enough budget for the snomONE PLUS but may have a budget for a snomONE SOHO and a Gateway. It may be a good way to kick start them into a IPPBX instead of them buying multiple 4 line phones. I prefer native SIP over converted analog but most of my customers here are locked into a contract still.

--Steve