Daily CDR's in 2.1.2

ap_6200

If the "try" works then that is a good sign. The CDR are sent at midnight - to be more precise at midnight of the system (not necessarily the domain if the timezones differ). Are other emails going out?

Yes, the other emails are going out - such as vm to email...

And I've had this enabled for over 2 weeks, surely it's midnight by now ;-)

Any other help would be useful.

Thanks,

The CDR are sent from the domain. Did you set up the domain email address? It should be right next to the try button. Otherwise, try setting the clock close to midnight and turn the logging for email things on and see what happens.

I was able to get this to work by setting up the email information under the Admin - Settings - Logging - which was OK for this user - because it's a premise based pbx.

However - in a hosted environment - if we provide the smtp settings, etc - without putting an email address - Will it go to each domain's CDR settings and send to that particular email address?

Thanks,

Maybe we should vote - should we have just one SMTP server setting for the whole system?

I would vote to keep them as they are. This way there is more flexibility in the product.

If learning how to use PBXNSIP is the only requirement to benefit from its features, then learn it.

That is the difference between a tech and a good tech. The good tech will always push him/herself a little bit harder knowing that he/she is about to learn something new.

Please keep flexibilty in the product.

Actually, I would like to see the Instant Message method used in parallel with Email notification for things like stations/trunks that fall out of registration

and other Management Notification events.

Just my thoughts.

Bill H

I would vote to keep them as they are. This way there is more flexibility in the product.

If learning how to use PBXNSIP is the only requirement to benefit from its features, then learn it.

That is the difference between a tech and a good tech. The good tech will always push him/herself a little bit harder knowing that he/she is about to learn something new.

Please keep flexibilty in the product.

Actually, I would like to see the Instant Message method used in parallel with Email notification for things like stations/trunks that fall out of registration

and other Management Notification events.

Just my thoughts.

Bill H

I also like the flexibility - I'm testing functionality and intended design... I believe there should be ADMIN emails (CPU Utlization and Logging) - As well as individual Domain Emails - CDR, etc...