Jump to content

Upgraded to Coma Berenicids - trunks no longer work


DLS
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

I just replaced the 4.3.0.5021 executable for our Win64 PBX with 4.5.0.1050 and restarted the PBX service. The service comes up properly, and registers the phones and trunks, but when you try to dial out there is nothing -- not even the confidence noise. On looking at the log, it says "no trunks found", despite showing that the trunks are registered. Nothing has changed other than the executable - any thoughts on how to troubleshoot? I've also tried with 4.5.0.1016 with the same results.

 

Cheers,

Andrew

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4.5 introduces much more flexible headers. While that is generally a great thing and gives you much more flexibility to deal with all kinds of service providers, it comes with the price that such upgrades might not work as smooth as they should. Do you remember which mode worked in version 4.3 for your provider? Then you should try to set the headers the same in 4.5 and see if it works again. It should be automatic during the upgrade, should.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...