how to have specific trunk access using netborder express

roy

Hi

I have been following the guide in this link

http://wiki.snomone.com/index.php?title=Outbound_Calling_with_Shared_Lines

but i can't finish the required settings because i cannot find the co line settings webpage link inside the snom one plus.

i have now updated the pbx to version 4.5.

my goal is to make an outbound call using the trunk of your choice.

for example, trunk1 is connected to port2, trunk2 to port2, trunk3 to port3, trunk4 to port4.

the user wishes to make an outbound call using port 4.

what will be the needed configuration in snom one plus so that the pbx can directly access the port 4 of the sangoma card?

in other pbx systems, we dial an access code similar to that of the star codes in snom one.

example: in other pbx, the user tries to directly access trunk4 which is in the port4 so therefore the user will dial *9043055942

note: *9 = access code (star code)

04 = pbx trunk port number

3055942 = telephone number

thank you...

First, you should be running 4.5.0.1075 version for you to edit the CO lines on the domain accounts page.

If you just follow the instructions step by step (starting with creating a trunk on the PBX, not on the NBE), then you will see the CO-Lines.

Not sure what NBE card you have there, but you really do not need to create 4 trunks if it is a 4 port analog card. You just create 1 trunk and create 4 co-lines.

Yes sir,

I have updated the snom one plus to the latest version 4.5 but still the co lines cannot be edited.

that's why i raised it here. maybe the update process is not finished

but how are we supposed to know that the pbx finished downloading the updates? there is no indication or a progress bar or download percentage that are visible during the update process. i just followed the snom one wiki that states there that the download should be finished by more then 30 minutes. i restarted the pbx after 2 hours of downloading.i don't know if it actually updated all the files it needed. but the status page tells me that the version now is 4.5

and then, co lines still cannot be edited.

anyway, is there any other way possible (a work around)that i can do to make the pbx do what the client is needing? like the specific trunk port access of the sangoma card.

the sangoma card has a model of A200 with 4 fxo ports..

First, you should be running 4.5.0.1075 version for you to edit the CO lines on the domain accounts page.

If you just follow the instructions step by step (starting with creating a trunk on the PBX, not on the NBE), then you will see the CO-Lines.

Not sure what NBE card you have there, but you really do not need to create 4 trunks if it is a 4 port analog card. You just create 1 trunk and create 4 co-lines.