DLS Posted May 28, 2012 Report Share Posted May 28, 2012 Hi, I upgraded our PBX to v184.108.40.2065 to fix a problem with address book entries not resolving against incoming calls, but this caused another problem this morning where all our calls were returning 403 Forbidden from Voipfone. I spoke with Voipfone who did a SIP trace and said that we were sending 500@pbx as the ANI for the trunk, despite the ANI in the trunk on the SnomONE showing as the correct Voipfone account number. I tried rebooting the server, but still forbidden. I noticed a setting in the trunk called "Caller ID update on trunk" which was set to "Don't update". As an experiment I set this to "SIP INFO" and tried a test call, which worked. So, somehow between the last version we were on and this version, something changed in the PBX that stopped the correct ANI being presented on the trunk without the "SIP INFO" change. Cheers, Andrew Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.