Jump to content

soap stopped working


reco
 Share

Recommended Posts

hi there,

 

seems snom one stopped reporting the call records to our external billing service.

i did a `tcpdump 'tcp port 80'` and could not find anything.

i am running: 4.5.0.1090 Epsilon Geminids (MacOS)

the log shows the the soap message.

 

 

[9] 20120815134144: SOAP: Store CDR in http://server.com/pbxhandler

<env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:sns="http://soap.com/pbx"><env:Body><sns:CDR><PrimaryCallID>44df2b506b78-n3cmwojfjm9c</PrimaryCallID><CallID>44df2b506b78-n3cmwojfjm9c</CallID><From>"Name Name" <sip:33@domain.com></From><To>Name Name <sip:+12223334444@domain.com;user=phone></To><Direction>I</Direction><Type>extcall</Type><RemoteParty></RemoteParty><LocalParty>33</LocalParty><TrunkName></TrunkName><TrunkID></TrunkID><Domain>domain.com</Domain><LocalTime>20120815134125</LocalTime><TimeStart>20120815174125</TimeStart><RingDuration>15</RingDuration><Extension>33@domain.com</Extension><TimeConnected>20120815174139</TimeConnected><DurationHHMMSS>0:00:05</DurationHHMMSS><Duration>5</Duration><TimeEnd>20120815174144</TimeEnd><IPAdr>tls:x.x.x.x:37191</IPAdr><Quality>VQSessionReport: CallTerm

LocalMetrics:

Timestamps:START=2012-08-15T17:41:39Z STOP=2012-08-15T17:41:44Z

CallID:44df2b506b78-n3cmwojfjm9c

FromID:"Name Name" <sip:33@domain.com>;tag=4t5vatwuk1

ToID:<sip:2223334444@domain.com;user=phone>;tag=bd8ba734ac

SessionDesc:PT=9 PD=g722 SR=8000 FD=20 FO=160 FPP=1 PPS=50 PLC=3

LocalAddr:IP=98.113.181.115 PORT=61468 SSRC=0x01316bb1

RemoteAddr:IP=x.x.x.x PORT=32896 SSRC=0xdfa6c145

x-UserAgent:snomONE/4.5.0.1090 Epsilon Geminids

x-SIPterm:SDC=OK SDD=126 SDR=OR

PacketLoss:NLR=99.2 JDR=0.0

BurstGapLoss:BLD=100.0 BD=152 GLD=0.0 GD=7385 GMIN=16

Delay:RTD=0 ESD=0 IAJ=977

QualityEst:MOSLQ=4.2 MOSCQ=1.0

</Quality></sns:CDR></env:Body></env:Envelope>

 

any idea?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

hi there,

 

not possible, i am posting to an google app engine app hosted on appspot.com.

 

these are the tcp dump command i used:

 

tcpdump -i lo0 'tcp port 80'

tcpdump -i vlan3 'tcp port 80'

 

is there a way to get support for this issue?

 

christof

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Looks like the problem is that your destination advertises both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. In 4.5, the PBX prefers IPv6. If your server has no IPv6 connectivity, that will fail.

 

Solutions:

  • Get IPv6 working
  • Change the DNS so that you advertise only IPv4
  • Use the IP address
  • Start the service with the argument --ipv6 false (e.g. pbxctrl --dir /pbx/dir --ipv6 false)
  • Upgrade to version 5, where IPv4 is being preferred against IPv6

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...