2 clients speak together

cei66

The operator (account 10) takes a call, then with the BLF key (account 50) she called account 50 to tell him customer "A" want to speak with him.

Meanwhile a client "B" called account 10.

The operator transferred customer "A" to account 50 by pressing 2 times transfer

And it's "A" and "B" that are connected together, this happens 2 or 3 times a day, why?

SNOM 370 (8.7.3.10) and snom one blue Epsilon Geminids (4.5.0.1090)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

We have this on the older 4.3 builds and the new 4.5 builds. Only happens for us a few times a month at our bust site (so hard to capture/reproduce) but is embarrassing!

One company is a medical center and getting 2 patients talking together is not a good look.

I have tried to re-create it hundreds of times, and cant. Bu it happens.

Any ideas?

I m happy to see that i m not alone with this problem (thanks skyplonk ) , but another problem with M9 and snom 300 , sudenly the call is cut at the begining i thought it was only with M9 so i put only 2 M9 with one base but it also happend with snom 300 and sometimes the client is with nobody or speaking with another.

My client had those problems since 8 month and my client begins to no longer be patient.

Well it is hard to produce. So we need to find out how we can narrow it down. Wireshark has options to gather 24/7 traces, which would be one way to get more insight. The other way would be to check if there is a special way of transferring the call. I would not exclude that the phone tells the PBX to connect them together; for example maybe it is too easy to choose "conference" instead of "transfer". We can set up automatic testing for 1000 transfers, but I would give that a low probability for problems. We have to keep in mind, that most other installations with less heavy transfer traffic obviously don't have problems in this area.