Assume Call comes from......

ap_6200

I know that it was added for the exchange server 2007 um integration so we could tell who to bill for the call on that trunk in the CDR. I thougth that if you look at the CDR it would show the AA was called first then transferred to the extension. What are you trying to do?

I'm trying to find a way for a customer to differentiate calls dialed directly to him - as opposed to calls coming from the AA

I'm trying to find a way for a customer to differentiate calls dialed directly to him - as opposed to calls coming from the AA

Oh you mean someone has a personal DID and that someone should be able to tell if the DID has been dialled or the call came in through the AA? Hmm, at the moment I don't see a useful way of doing this...

Oh you mean someone has a personal DID and that someone should be able to tell if the DID has been dialled or the call came in through the AA? Hmm, at the moment I don't see a useful way of doing this...

That is correct... Initially I was thinking that you could do something equivalent to identifying if the call came from the Agent Queue by setting this field:

From-Header: Calling-Party Group name Group name (Calling Party)

I have a pseudo work around in place by assigning the user a different extension and labled it PL for Private Line and routed his direct DID to the new extension... But I'd rather not create 2 accounts for each user.