Callee vs Caller- Callee name not displaying

Ted

Hello-

I think this is a simple question/fix.

I have a client with 20 snom 821s. They are on Firmware ver 8.7.3.10.

When A (caller) calls B (callee), the display shows callers name and ext # but not the callee name, only shows ext #. This is an ext to ext call. My client wants the name and the ext to appear on the display when calling internally.

I have the checked the web interface and under Preferences i have the "Number Display Style" set for "name number" for all extensions. In addition, all user Identities have first and last name in the Displayname field.

Is this a firmware issue or am I just missing sometime simple. Thanks in advance for your help!

Ted

We provide a hosted service to clients using PBXnSIP ver 4.3.0.5001)

Good day!

We have a similar problem: wrong calles name.

When extension 2067 with name "Michael" calls extension 2012 (name - Kate), Michaels phone display shows name: Valentine. Kate and Valentine are sitting in the same room. And Valentines phone has functional key, wich can pickup calls for 2012. How do I make the names displayed are correct? Thanks in advance for your help!

It seems to me that the problem occurred after the phone upgraded from version 8.4.35 to version 8.7.3.19.

SnomONE - 4.5.0.1090 Epsilon Geminids. All phones - Snom 320 8.7.3.19.

Thanks for the reply!

But this problem is present on the 8xx series telephones with firmware 8.7.3.19. Downgrade firmware we can not because we need MJPEG.

I tried to play with XML-parameters prioritise_pbx_number_lookup and contact_source_priority. For example on the recommendations from the website wiki.snom.com:

<prioritise_pbx_number_lookup perm=""> off </ prioritise_pbx_number_lookup>

<contact_source_priority perm=""> Sip Ldap InternalTbook Memory </ contact_source_priority>

In this case, Michael dialing 2012 sees no name, sees number 2012.

I tried to upgrade to version PBX SnomONE 4.5.1.1107. Check the license on the site https://snomone.com/upgradev4. But after updating the status of the license: No license. And accordingly phones can not register on the PBX.

Any other suggestions?