Change Linux version for Windows version

quentin74

Hello,

I have got a SnomONE mini and I have a problem during version upgrade.

I work in Windows Seven Professional and when I upgrade in version 4.5.1.1107

the working directory is "/usr/local/snomONE"

But how to choose the Windows System during upgrade and have the right working directory?

Thank.

post-31828-0-77316100-1369120054_thumb.png

post-31828-0-56108500-1369120063_thumb.png

I still don't get the point what you are trying to achieve. Do you want to move your snom ONE mini installation to a Windows-based computer? If yes, then the easiest way to do this is to (1) install a new snom ONE on Windows, (2) make a backup of the snom ONE mini and then (3) restore the backup on the Windows computer. In the LInux world, the easiest is to use tar; however on your Windows computer you must then install a tool that understands the file format.

• 2 weeks later...

I still don't get the point what you are trying to achieve. Do you want to move your snom ONE mini installation to a Windows-based computer? If yes, then the easiest way to do this is to (1) install a new snom ONE on Windows, (2) make a backup of the snom ONE mini and then (3) restore the backup on the Windows computer. In the LInux world, the easiest is to use tar; however on your Windows computer you must then install a tool that understands the file format.

Hi snomONE

Sorry for writing hear but I think there is no point of opening another topic. I've followed your steps but it seems that not all the information from the database from the ONE mini is transferred to the snom ONE windows. Can you give me a hint or something? Thank you very much. Cristian

My database is about 80MB by the way.