tftp

VOX

New to PBXnSIP

I am starting test with 2.0 and setup is now usign traditional DHCP but just 2 network card that share conenctions. My second card is by default assinged with 192.168.0.1 and everything from that card goes to:

IP 192.168.2 (3,4,5,6,7,8,...)

SubNet 255.255.255.0

Gateway 192.168.0.1

DNS 192.168.0.1

So I cannot use Option 66 ( I am more like DLS router type of installation)

ref: http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Cisco

so what should I do?

tkx 4 your help

Usually the DHCP server can be programmed to hand out leases only on a specific interface. I did this a few days with SuSE Linux, there it was very easy to do it with yast2.

Using Cisco phones without DHCP option 66 is a pain. Therefore it makes sense to sort this out. What OS are you using?

I am usign Windows, now XP Pro SP2 but can also load Server 2003.

Having a NIC to the web and a second NIC to DHCP server on the same machine. DHCP server is a real paine to set under Server 2003.

I understand your saying and it make total sense, but most of user are just not usign DHCP server that can be set up with options.

In my envierment, computer graphig design, 99% are usign low end device that have DHCP built to it with no configuration access beside range of IP.

and I see activities on tftp server but seams that files CFG file Not found does not existe

Please try http://www.pbxnsip.com/download/pbxctrl-2.0.0.1612.exe (this is a test version for the Cisco 7940/60 running version 8.6). This version will put the generated files into the "generated" directory of the PBX, so that you can see what has been generated.