Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

1 Follower

About OND

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hello. I have a customer who was using the Vodia app on a Galaxy Tab A 2019 version, and they recently noticed that it started to look a little different from the version on their cell phones, so they asked me about it. I realized that the version on the tablet is 4.0.6, but the version on the bell phone is 4.0.13. I tried updating it but it says "This ago isn't compatible with your device anymore. Contact the developers for more info". What are the requirements for the app? Is there a certain Android OS version that the tablet must be running? I checked and the tablet says it's running vers
  2. After uploading the audio file to the server in the correct format and rebooting the phones, it is now playing the audio file. Thanks for your help!
  3. So I did the upgrade to 67.0.4 over the weekend and inbound SMS was still not working. I did notice that under Event Notifications in the system level of the administrator programming, "Text messaging enabled for domains by default" was turned off. I tried turning it on and incoming SMS started work again. Not sure if this is something that turned off by default when I upgraded to version 67, but this seems to have been the issue. Also, in the Edit Domain section, "Enable text messaging" was set to on, but incoming SMS still did not work until "Text messaging enabled for domains by default" wa
  4. Got it. I'll do this over the weekend so I can give my customers a heads up that we will be doing some maintenance on our server and will let you know what happens on Monday. Thank you!
  5. Ok, thank you, I'll look into that. Also, in what format should the audio files be? I have looked through the documentation and haven't been able to find that info. I know it should be a wave and mono, just not sure about the Hz (I assume 8000Hz), and if there are any other details I need to adjust.
  6. Hello. I have a customer with Polycom VVX411 phones. Once I set them up on the Vodia PBX, it replaced the original Polycom "low trill" ringtone with one that I believe is provided by the Vodia PBX. I have incoming calls go to a Hunt Group, so I tried setting the "Ring Melody" within the Hunt Group settings to all of the different options, and none of them are the default Polycom ringtone. I even tried deleting all of the custom ringtones which I assume were uploaded to the phone by the PBX while provisioning, and while that did make it use one of the Polycom notification tones as the ringtone,
  7. Ok, will do. Do I need to take a backup of each individual domain, or is there a way to do a backup of the entire system in one shot?
  8. Ok, do you suggest I upgrade to 67.0.4? Will that possibly fix the issue? I checked the settings in my Bandwidth account and everything seemed fine. And as I mentioned before, it was when I upgraded to version 67 that incoming SMS stopped working
  9. Hello all. Ever since I have upgraded my server to version 67, my inbound SMS service through Bandwidth no longer works. Outbound however works fine. It worked fine on version 66, and I haven't changed anything since then. In the logfile, it appears that the server is receiving the SMS message, but it's just not getting to the user from there. Here is what I see in the log file: [9] 22:03:28.554 Accept connection 105 fromⓘ [9] 22:03:28.554 Request /recvsmsⓘ POST /recvsms HTTP/1.1 Content-Length: 387 Host: Connect
  10. Hello all. I have a customer who asked me to have parked calls ring back to the person who originally parked it after a given amount of time. I went into the domain settings and set the "Park Reminder" to 2 minutes, and the calls do ring back after 2 minutes like the customer asked. The problem is that when they do ring, back they'd like some sort of indicator that the call that is ringing is a call that had been parked for 2 minutes. Right now, they just appear as though they are new incoming calls, and so the agents just answer them in that way which sometimes irritates the callers and they
  11. Very cool. Can't wait to try it out!
  12. Hello all! I have inbound fax to email setup for several of my customers but was wondering if there is any way to send outgoing faxes from email using the Vodia PBX? Several of my customers have asked for this service. Up until now we have used several ATAs (Cisco & Grandstream) for outbound faxing using cutomers' traditional fax machines with mixed results, but none have been what I would call reliable. Inbound faxing through the Vodia PBX however has worked great, so I'd love to be able to use it for outbound faxing as well. Let me know if anybody out there has set this up, or what you h
  13. Sorry I hadn't had a chance to post an update, but I also updated my PBX version to 66.0.6 as recommended, and it's still not working.
  14. I've got mine running on Debian64 on Google's cloud. I recently installed the a Single Tenant Vodia PBX on a customer's Windows PC at their request, I'm thinking I might try getting the transcriptions working on that to see if we can further narrow down the issue to the OS.
  15. My system is hosted in Google’s Cloud
  • Create New...