REQ: BLF for DND

hosted

So when I press DND on my SNOM phone, it sends pbxnsip the DND *code.

Would it be possible to light the LED on all the phones so they have indication that the phone is in DND? be cool if it would wink but dont know if that is possible.

It does that - if they are registered to the same extension. If you want to monitor other extensions, you (currently) need to use the monitor extension (extended) mode. However the phones don't display that yet.

• 3 months later...
yes I see my own phone is in DND on the display however nobody in the office knows my phone is on DND. everyone is monitoring my extension and its not light up or anything.

needs to light up to give people indication they are on the phone or in DND mode.

My opinion is that the PAC could show the DND status of other phones.

matt

yes I see my own phone is in DND on the display however nobody in the office knows my phone is on DND. everyone is monitoring my extension and its not light up or anything.

needs to light up to give people indication they are on the phone or in DND mode.

When you log in as admin and click on list of accounts you can see the DND status by the big red X.

Something like this available on the PAC or usser portal might be nice...thinking out loud.

matt