RTP Stream source

netpro78

I believe you are misunderstanding.  I do not want a file converter, I want a physical piece of hardware that will take a 600 ohm analog audio line input, and convert it to a Unicast RTP stream that is compatible with the PBX.  Think of an ATA, however instead of an FXS port, it would have an audio input.

Hi netpro

Here at Captivate we have something like 32 Vodia users connected to our RTP streaming service so far, and deliver some custom content we create or a simple music genre choice..all you need to do is create the RTP address and send to us. We then connect up our device, and job done.

David.Elliott@CaptivateConnect.com

Thanks for the solicitation, however my customer is in the audio industry, and wants their own live feed also available as hold music.  They do not want to waste/maintain a PC on site just for this purpose, and would rather have a device that takes their audio output, and converts it to a RTP stream for the phone system