II have a home install of Vodia 65.0 Win2019 Server.  There are 16 phone handsets on the network.

I want to be able to page all handsets for any of the handsets.

I thought this would be easy, but it appears I have missed something.

image.png.c633c1923ed4e33ff63904ccbc388ced.png

all extension permissions are the same

image.thumb.png.c30eb62c2f4ed4b84bbe92c52caf2a67.png

This is what I see when I test the call.  It appears it is not hanging up the call after the page as well.  When you dial 800# you hear the paging tone, but there is no audio, then the exist tone when you hang up.

image.png.2f0eea06ab7e7bda7cb15b1f92d49f6d.png

I have tried multi and unioast and both play the paging tone, but no  voice.

All the handsets are Yealink T58's with recent firmware

Please help.

1. Can you change the source from "2*" to just "*" ?

2. Why are you dialing 800# ? Is dialing just 800 not working?

3. Have you provisioned the phones AFTER you made all the multicast setting on the PBX? If not, can you please make the above changes and provision few of the phone to try out again?

4. Also, if PBX and phones are on the same LAN, you can even turn on the LAN prov.

If all handsets support multicast paging, I would also consider using the multicast mode. Otherwise the PBX needs to call up each extension and put them into intercom mode (this is called unicast mode). 

On 8/4/2020 at 12:29 AM, Support said:

1. Can you change the source from "2*" to just "*" ? Done

2. Why are you dialing 800# ? Is dialing just 800 not working? Either works, but # just dials out without having to press the send or wait 4sec on a Yealink.

3. Have you provisioned the phones AFTER you made all the multicast setting on the PBX? If not, can you please make the above changes and provision few of the phone to try out again? This may be the problem.  I did "Re-sync the accounts" option.  Is this enough, or do I need to do a "Reprovision"?

4. Also, if PBX and phones are on the same LAN, you can even turn on the LAN prov. I could not find any option to turn this feature on.  The phones and Vodia are on the same LAN.

Appreciate the assistance,  I have multicast on, but I think the Reprovision is needed, not a resync, which I have been doing

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.