Jump to content

Blacklisting IP address automatically for Yealink Phones


execcomm
 Share

Recommended Posts

We trying a site with 30 extensions. All are programmed with Yealink phones. All phones are provisioned. The Vodia system (66.0.6) is in our data center, and the phones are remote at one facility. Just today, all the phones went offline. I traced it down that the IP was blacklisted automatically in the Access. I am certain that we did not go over the threshold. This is the second time this happens after the IP changed.

Number of tolerated attempts: 10
Time for counting attempts: 1s
Blacklist Duration: 1h
Connection per address without authentication: 10

We cannot whitelist the IP because we cannot get a static IP address. But I'm also worried that it can happen in the future.
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...