Dhcp Problem

roger

I have tried to set up DCHP on my CS410 vesion3.01 and is not providing any ip address to any type of device...

I have set it up on the wan interface and the lan interface and still nothing

I guess you already rebooted the device?

Run wireshark on your PC to see if the CS410 sends out a bootp (DHCP) request.

Are you using the web interface, or uploading the config files yourself? I have found that if you edit the config files yourself, and then upload them to the device, they get invalid characters in them (something with the ssh file transfer), so I have had to upload them, and then edit them in VI once they are already on the appliance.

I have tried to set up DCHP on my CS410 vesion3.01 and is not providing any ip address to any type of device...

I have set it up on the wan interface and the lan interface and still nothing

any Idea?

Thanks

Yes I have restarted the computer and phone. and yes I have used wireshark to check the packages, the CS410 is not reponding to the DHCP requests, is already configured on the lan interface.

Yes I have restarted the computer and phone. and yes I have used wireshark to check the packages, the CS410 is not reponding to the DHCP requests, is already configured on the lan interface.

Can you please login (via the ssh) to CS410 shell and check whether the DHCP daemon is running? ('ps -ef | grep dhcp')