Inbound calls to IOS app not ringing

RichardDCG

Hi

having same issue, not just IOS, also affecting android

I suspect issue with Vodia Push server, have tried AU and US one (they are same) no luck.

Can see: 

[9] 11:43:18.125

TLS:

HTTP 138.197.53.25: Send Client Hello(030365F7..00020017)

[5] 11:43:18.314

TLS:

HTTP 138.197.53.25: Alert Fatal (2): Handshake failure (40)

suspect someone didn't renew certificate?

case logged, hopefully it can be resolved soon...

Hi Richard, yes exactly same error here. I've managed to get some calls through OK - 2 out of 10 so looks like intermittent issue

got message back from AU contact at Vodia, his one is working OK, but he is running 69.2.3

12 minutes ago, Matevz said:

I've managed to get some calls through OK - 2 out of 10 so looks like intermittent issue

We only get them if the app is open on screen, not if it is closed.  It looks to be a pretty recent development, pretty sure it was working over the weekend (or at least late Friday).  

Still a few too many issues with V69 just yet to move our prod system over...

thanks for confirming this, my AU contact has escalated this already, but due to timezone issue there might be big delay on getting this working again... big issue as I have 2 customers who rely on this heavily and are now loosing business...

We have moved the push server back to the old servers for now — the problem is that we need the new push servers for the new Android app which is also supposed to work with 68. We are checking if we need to enable more ciphers on the new push server.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2024 at 3:00 PM, Vodia PBX said:

new push servers for the new Android app

Can you share more details on these new push servers for a new Android app? We are having issues with existing Android version and push - but with our customers in South America. It appears that there are latency issues with existing push. Also, I noticed that push-na.vodia.net and push-sa.vodia.net are pointing to the same IP in Ashburn, VA. Are there any plans locating a push server in SA?

• 2 weeks later...

We are experiencing not inbound call notifications specifically when our call queue is getting called. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't so I think it isn't an issue with our configuration. @Vodia PBX any fix or thing we should do? All call notifications work fine unless someone is calling our queue which is how we route all of our inbound calls.