Hotdesk on V69 with Grandstream

V69.0.4

Grandstream (GXP2135 and GXP2170) cannot dial * codes on V69, but can dial them when I revert to V68... I am trying to test hotdesking *70 and *21 (that we set exchange diverts with).  HTek phones are ok to dial * codes on V69.

Anything I need to change on the Grandstream phones to work on V69?

13 hours ago, RichardDCG said:

Grandstream (GXP2135 and GXP2170) cannot dial * codes on V69, but can dial them when I revert to V68

Are you provisioning them? Maybe there's something different in the config template that would make the starcodes not work

5 hours ago, Vernon said:

Are you provisioning them? Maybe there's something different in the config template that would make the starcodes not work

They are provisioned on the V68 and work fine, then an update to V69 and they don't.

10 hours ago, Vodia PBX said:

Is there anything in the log? 

Which logs would you like?  It's almost like a busy tone when I dial them.  I have *21 to use as setting the exchange divert and the call log shows it is using (or at least attempting to) the trunk?

image.thumb.png.4c8b0acee132e54d2619df770d4d4e8e.png

not sure if there is any relationship .. rebooting the PBX does not re-register the Grandstream phones.  The HTek registers, the Grandstream show as registered on the phones (green account) but cannot dial or be dialled. I have to reboot them.  V69.3 is the same.  As far as a user would be aware the phones are ok.

Rebooting V68 seems to be ok.