A new build 69.3 is available, the release notes are as usual on the documentation page.

The "theme" of this release is to help getting the PBX rock solid in environments where that is not so easy. For example we have added more and better logging and also added more resilience for packet bursts especially for mobile devices. We will send a newsletter around that will go more into the details. 

Before you upgrade, as always, this is a great opportunity to make a backup — and also to check your backup strategy. We have published a backup script that you might want to look at if you are running Linux. If you like, add a command that pushes the backups into your cloud storage so that a hardware failure will not be a problem for you either. 

After the release is before the release. We have a couple of things on our to do list that will simplify the creation of new tenants; it did not make it into this release yet but we'll soon have a 69.3.1 that will include it.

2 hours ago, RichardDCG said:

might need to check the graphs?

image.png.0dd279c8ec1d958073aaed018bd8bf94.png

This works for any that have this issue:

URL PBXIP/reg_translation.htm

Turn the enabling editing or text to Yes and click Save.

Then turn enabling editing and text to No and click save.

Check the Graph page to see if the alignment is correct.

Sometimes if pages have changed you might need to shift re-fresh or try an incognito mode just to check it's not loading some cached elements. I have been caught out by it before. 

I frequently notice it when replacing audio to an agent group and you hit the play button again and it will play the old version. 

16 hours ago, RichardDCG said:

Using the User Page Control, what are the toggle boxes for Extensions to show?

Also, if you select User Page Field Control the extensions to show area disappears and you need to re-select the User Page Control link to get it back.

This happens when in the past you had turned on translations and essentially split off with your own translations. Either do it again (which will refresh your dictionary) or just delete the dict.json file and restart the service. 

15 hours ago, Scott1234 said:

Sometimes if pages have changed you might need to shift re-fresh or try an incognito mode just to check it's not loading some cached elements

yep tried that.  I had to do the translation thing - I don't recall having turned on translations in the past but I may have..

• 2 months later...

The single point seems to be the Prod PBX and potentially Win 11 (web browser does the same thing as the app).

PBX's are both V69.3.2

Ext is the same 407 - mirrored as closely as possible on LAB and Prod.

Windows 11 PC - LAB PBX V69.3.2

image.png.fd645e0ebd6825cced15a470ea445bfa.png

Same Win 11 PC to Prod PBX V69.3.2

image.png.6cf5be4fd0c14eb5b9c7165f886e1768.png

Windows 10 PC to Prod PBX V69.3.2

image.png.075d2d2aa2331f51c171067751494ee3.png

Win 11 Surface Pro to Prod PBX V69.3.2

image.png.9fcb6edde30b955595143ba8a55bb062.png

Same Surface Pro to LAB V69.3.2

image.png.775db7a7006630c5cc367983d245fb96.png

image.png

I renamed the tenant with a new certificate and now the menu looks fine.  I cant get Grandstream phones to provision to this tenant and only this tenant, other tenants are fine ... keep prompting for a user/pass.  I have enabled MAC provisioning.  A Yealink T41P will provision to the extension.

ALL other tenants have the same menu --pbxaui# issue ... does something happen to certificates when you upgrade?  Or did I miss a step?