Typo

djanjic

Recently I noticed that I am not receiving VM in to my email box. After some checking in lto ogs I realize that there is a typo for our mail server:

[3] 2009/01/29 22:00:10: SMTP: Cannot resolve mail.rockbridge.ne6t (should be mail.rockbridge.net)

I looke everywhere and cannot find it. Every screen appears to be correct. Is there a file on the server which holds this information so I acan manualy change it?

Thanks

Recently I noticed that I am not receiving VM in to my email box. After some checking in lto ogs I realize that there is a typo for our mail server:

[3] 2009/01/29 22:00:10: SMTP: Cannot resolve mail.rockbridge.ne6t (should be mail.rockbridge.net)

I looke everywhere and cannot find it. Every screen appears to be correct. Is there a file on the server which holds this information so I acan manualy change it?

The SMTP settings are either in the "Logging" settings on admin (really difficult to find, but we already moved it into a own email section) or in the domain settings.

The SMTP settings are either in the "Logging" settings on admin (really difficult to find, but we already moved it into a own email section) or in the domain settings.

I checked logging settings and I checked every domain we have on our server and neither is showing the error but it is still in the log.

[3] 2009/01/30 11:36:21: SMTP: Cannot resolve mail.rockbridge.ne6t

I have a feeling that some internal file on the server is damaged (has this typo) and that it needs to be fixed. The worst of it all is that sometimes I do get VM attachments and other times I don't... Almost never I check my VM with my phone... I also have no idea how many hosted customers can be affected by this?

I checked logging settings and I checked every domain we have on our server and neither is showing the error but it is still in the log.

[3] 2009/01/30 11:36:21: SMTP: Cannot resolve mail.rockbridge.ne6t

I have a feeling that some internal file on the server is damaged (has this typo) and that it needs to be fixed. The worst of it all is that sometimes I do get VM attachments and other times I don't... Almost never I check my VM with my phone... I also have no idea how many hosted customers can be affected by this?

I assume that when said logging settings, you mean Admin->Settings->Logging page. Bottom of that page is the Email settings section. Just to verify, you can set "Use same settings for all domain" to "yes" and see the problem goes away.

I assume that when said logging settings, you mean Admin->Settings->Logging page. Bottom of that page is the Email settings section. Just to verify, you can set "Use same settings for all domain" to "yes" and see the problem goes away.

Yes, that is what I meant. We are using version 2.1.10.2474 and I don't seethe box "Use same settigns for all domains" which can be checked...