Cant up load any .wav files

copperz

I have to the Snom one Free running on a Mac and also on Windows vista (64). Whenever i try to upload the IVR prompt in .wav in (8 kHz Mono, 16 bit) I click on choose file the file appears and replaces "no file chosen" then i hit save and the file disappears. and thats it. It gets replaced with "no file chosen" Am I doing something wrong? Why are the files not saving?

I have to the Snom one Free running on a Mac and also on Windows vista (64). Whenever i try to upload the IVR prompt in .wav in (8 kHz Mono, 16 bit) I click on choose file the file appears and replaces "no file chosen" then i hit save and the file disappears. and thats it. It gets replaced with "no file chosen" Am I doing something wrong? Why are the files not saving?

i think that was a bug with an earlier version?

i'm trying to find where that latest version is...

If you are talking about the web interface's way to indicate that a file has been uploaded thats a different topic. It will always display the empty field. The question is if the file has been uploaded and you can play it back.

Are you talking about the AA->IVR? I believe there is a minor issue uploading the new wav file and have it changed. If you restart the PBX it should work.

We will fix this issue in the next version.

If you are talking about something else, then please explain.