MacOS Installer for Version 5

Vodia PBX

Installed today the OS X version on Mountain Lion (OS X v10.8.2). Installation went smooth and works flawless. Top for the dev team.

Maybe a few words of caution to mention

- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has already port 80 in use !

Isn't it possible to change the port numbers direct in the installer wizard screen?

- Confusion with the different locations on OS X. Maybe a few extra notes can be helpful.

From now on all installations go into /usr/Application/snomone.

Updates from SnomONE versions which are located in /Application/snomONE do not work. Before upgrade, save the current configuration via Admin->Settings->Save/Restore Configuration and then stop pbx v4.5.

Install v5.0 and import the configuration.

Don't forget to enter the new license key.

When you're up & running you can delete the folder SnomONE in your Applications folder.

I still need to try the fax solution.

Thanks for nice the work. Keep on going.

PS whan can we expect the Mac/iPhone/iPad version of the attendant console ? ;)

Instant Message img/im.png looks missing from the user web page

Under user web page -> Advanced: the feature menu is always collapsing when a subitem has been selected.

To me the items under Features seems to be the most important one (e.g. DND, Call forwarding, Hot desking).

Why hiding these when you use them regulary?

If it is to get place I rather would hide everything under Preferences

Yea we also need to provide the upgrade images. That's not difficult because now we already have the 5 executable. We'll include this in the 5.0.3 release.

The port problem is not a MAC-specific problem. E.g. when you have Skype running on your Windows PC, it also grabs port 5060. Also the image im.png was missing in all builds. Truly vendor-independent software!

Thanks for the feedback.

Instant Message img/im.png looks missing from the user web page

Under user web page -> Advanced: the feature menu is always collapsing when a subitem has been selected.

To me the items under Features seems to be the most important one (e.g. DND, Call forwarding, Hot desking).

Why hiding these when you use them regulary?

If it is to get place I rather would hide everything under Preferences

Are the cookies in your browser on? The "Features" menu should not collapse on choosing a subitem provided the cookies are on. This kind of state has to be a local browser state kept in cookies.