Active Calls Dropping to Voicemail HELP

MichaelW

I have multiple users who while in the middle of a call the line will go dead and the user will be dumped into their voicemail. Most of the users are using Snom 360's, one is using an M3 (might be an M9 not sure) and a few are using softphones. We are currently on 4.5.0.1090, we have recorded the calls and have not noticed anything strange just the call end. Most of the users who are experiencing this issue are in an ACD Queue, but not all, I think they just notice it more because they are constantly on the phones. HELP any help is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay I was out of the office.

This happens usually when the user is well into the call, however, there is not a specific time on each call that it happens. There may be multiple phones ringing, I am not sure. We are on Windows 2003 64 bit OS. This is happening more often, today it happened to one user 5x!

Thank you!

I does ring a bell somewhere, but not concrete enough yet. Does this happen with the m9 at all? Or is it specific to the desktop phones? I think I remember there was something that the PBX received "random" REFER messages, which would be related to a specific firmware version on the phones. If this happens well into the call we can exclude general SIP routing problems. How many calls are usually active on that system? Could it be that we are running out of resources, e.g. number of RTP ports? Is this the Windows 64 bit PBX build?

We did upgrade the firmware on the Snom and Polycom's, it does happen on the M9's but also on the 360's 370's and Bria Softphones. There is probably never more than 5 to 10 active calls at one time, I am pretty sure from troubleshooting it is not resources, I am not sure how to check to see if it is running out of RTP ports to be honest. This is the Windows 64 bit PBX Build.

Thank you!

We did upgrade the firmware on the Snom and Polycom's, it does happen on the M9's but also on the 360's 370's and Bria Softphones. There is probably never more than 5 to 10 active calls at one time, I am pretty sure from troubleshooting it is not resources, I am not sure how to check to see if it is running out of RTP ports to be honest. This is the Windows 64 bit PBX Build.

Thank you!

Maybe you should try our latest win 64-bit pbx build for the 4.5 version. The link is given below.

If you decide to give it a try, please make sure you backup your system properly before upgrading.

Also make sure that the MAC address is in your license key.

http://snomone.com/downloads/snomONE/v4.5/win64/pbxctrl-4.5.1.1106.exe