webRTC

hosted

The trunk type can now be "WebRTC". Then if you have selected that, in the trunk overview you can then click on "GENERATE" to get the HTML code that you can copy & paste into your webpage to make the magic happen.

Can you be a bit more specific... I cannot find this setting within any trunk setup

thanks

Can you be a bit more specific... I cannot find this setting within any trunk setup

thanks

Make sure your using ver 5.0.10h and you have to buy the WebRTC $299.00 option.

"WebRTC (click to call) WebRTC for click to call from the browser USD 299.00 "

Actually, you got a point here. The final word has not been spoken which bundles will include it. But you can always use a 30 days key for trying out the feature.

I am devastated... same minding then the previous owner of PBXnSIP, pay for everything and repay for it after the upgrade... 299 for a feature that you could do yourself on prior version... I am chocked!

I am devastated... same minding then the previous owner of PBXnSIP, pay for everything and repay for it after the upgrade... 299 for a feature that you could do yourself on prior version... I am chocked!

blink.gif eh WebRTC was possible in prior versions? Maybe this is a misunderstanding. Adding the WebRTC to V5 bundles will also honor existing activation codes; meaning re-activating the code then will also include the WebRTC. I think that is very fair.

blink.gif eh WebRTC was possible in prior versions? Maybe this is a misunderstanding. Adding the WebRTC to V5 bundles will also honor existing activation codes; meaning re-activating the code then will also include the WebRTC. I think that is very fair.

I so disagree with you, their is NO misunderstanding, their is only a company that want to get it all from costumer...

http://PBXdomaine/remote_call.htm?user=user@PBXdomaine&connect=false&dest=$ThisNumber&auth=user@PBXdomaine:secret

with a proper html page that you build or fix link that you provide... and this from old version...

You may generate the html automatically and let's say that if is for those of us that cannot code HTML it may be worthwhile.

I have activate a trial for 30 days and it is not event showing up/working... Keep in mind that you are building a software ONLY software. I am less and less understanding why we should pay any attention to SNOMONE anymore since other are offering new functionalities as part of much simpler price matrix...

I am pulling the plug on you guys, I will not be part of you will not becoming millionaire.

With the attitude that you have, you should be cracked!

With the attitude that you have, you should be cracked!

Seriously? First of all, there is no other PBX system that has webRTC right now and if it a business feature you desire its not worth paying for? Its not really a core feature.

Have you ever purchased a PBX before? Avaya/Mitel/etc etc charge for every single feature you want. Nothing new here.

If you want free get Asterisk. If you want webRTC get snomone.

Seriously? First of all, there is no other PBX system that has webRTC right now and if it a business feature you desire its not worth paying for? Its not really a core feature.

Have you ever purchased a PBX before? Avaya/Mitel/etc etc charge for every single feature you want. Nothing new here.

If you want free get Asterisk. If you want webRTC get snomone.

I may have been a bit un fare and I apologize for that. Yes we did purchase PBXnSIP CallCenter version 3 and upgrade to 4 with a reasonable price for many costumers but what you are asking for same feature from v4 to v5 is insane... You have striped down all features and are asking a FORTUNE for comparable event at 50% discount from previous owners. What I did not like is the way you do things... You sell a product, unfinished with features that does not work all the time, on top of that your are restraining upgrade over time and to add to the insult you are playing game over company and product.

Your vision must be like hygrade... more you eat more you want... and MORE you pay. Nothing new here, you cannot be more right!

We are switching all PBxnSIP product off and w'll do the same with SNOM, including hardware. Your way of doing business is hitting the nails all the way down. This discussion is showing us that your are at all the money you can have in a vicious way.

Our board just took the decision to move aways from your policies and products. We are investing from now on on reliable company that show longevity and truly understand and listen to costumer.

Good by PBXnSIP, SNOM and Vodia, are you not all the same anyways, fulling costumer around with name change...

... We are investing from now on on reliable company that show longevity and truly understand and listen to costumer ....

What IP PBX software companies out there show "longevity and truly understand and listen" to the customer?