CSTA Browser License

thstergi

Hi ,

A customer with snom one installed with the premium license of 20 users wants to purchase an extra license of the CSTA browser. How i will inser the license to Snom One wihtout loosing the current configuration ? Is there a special procedure to add the new license to the existing one ?

Kind Regards

Hi ,

I saw your link. The current PBX has already a license. So if I go to Tab General - > Settings-> License and put there the code to add the new feature , i will not lost the current license ? Am I correct ? I will try that to a live environment and i do not want to loose the current license or have big downtime

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,

I followed your instructions ordering a trial version of CSTA feature and associate it with the key of the existing bundle in order to perform a demo to the customer but unfortunately it didn't work. I couldn't see the feature in System -> General . The server is isolated from internet and i have manually to connect it to internet just for a while in order to apply the new key and contact with snom servers. What could go wrong ?

Yes indeed . I gave internet access to the server for about 15 minutes. I put the new key (actually is the same key , ordered again with the trial add-on feature of CSTA) but in System Overview it didn't show the CSTA feature. I tried about 3 times with no result and then I switched the server networks not to be on internet.