Issue for Prepaid Extensions

mudasar321

Hi,

I am having an issue with a extension when I make it as prepaid. Let me explain you, in Trunk "Rates" Tab I have putted as "USA,1,0.50,60,0.00". In extension I have given Credit $2. Now it shoud work as for 4 minutes. Some times it wotks fine. But some time if i made a call for a minute and after some time again call it says no credit and when i checked extension credit it appears as "0.00" while it should be available for more 3 minutes. Also some times after 1 or 2 calls it shows extension credit as "-1.50" and it did not allow to make any other call untill I gave it credit again. I have tried it on Version 4.5.0 , 5.1.3 and 5.2.4 but on all its giving me same error. I am really confused from last 3 days. Please help me.

Hi,

I have checked on 5.2.5 version but on there its having another issue. In trunk I've putted "USA,1,0.05,30,0.00". Now if user call and disconnet before 30 seconds then system is not gaoing to charge a single penny. So user can make many calls as he want less then 30 seconds. Once he reached to duration of 30 then system charge for first unit. While it should be as with the start of call system shoud charge for next 30 seconds.

If there is a upfront amount, then the first billing unit will not be charged. It essentially replaces the price for the first minute. "0.00" is seen as a non-empty field entry, even though the mathematical value is 0 and that is why the PBX uses that amount for charging the first minute. If you don't want a connection fee, then just leave the field empty: "USA,1,0.05,30". This might be debatable, however it makes it possible to keep the first period free of charges and only charge later periods.