Vodia PBX forum
Henrikt

IVR version 62.0 bug

After i upgrade to 62.0 the IVR dosen’t work anymore. The message loop and i can’t do anything.

i try to create a new IVR but it’s the same issue.

That sounds like a problem with DTMF detection. E.g. does DTMF work when you call into a mailbox? If yes, what pattern are you using in the IVR node?

I have not change anything only upgrade from 57 to 62. The voice prompt repeat without pause, and the timer are set to 15 sec. I try from a snom D765 and from a softphone. Normal the i hear the message and then i have 15 sec. to enter my digits else the forward to another account.

We were finally able to test this - it seems to work here both if we enter the 10-digit CMC code and also after the timeout... Are you on the latest 62.1?

Yes i use v. 62.1. I have try a new installation with one Softphone and it’s the same.

are there a logfiler there can help in this case.

One thing is to make sure that you have no spaces in the wrong place (beginning end) or tabs or other "invisible" characters. This is a common source for a lot of confusion. Maybe just open a ticket and attach the IVR node XML file there (the file is in the ivrnodes folder).