General Training Needed

Randy

Hello...

Is there any one out there that has been using this system for a while and is willing to help us learn it? Vodia's documentation is really not all that helpful and I got an email from them saying they didn't have time to do one-off training. They wanted me to fly cross country to attend one of their classes. I don't think the expense is worth it. If you know the system well and are willing to assist. Please reach out. We are based in the USA and would appreciate assistance from another USA Vendor.

Thanks!

• 4 months later...
On 5/13/2019 at 3:13 PM, Randy said:

Hello...

Is there any one out there that has been using this system for a while and is willing to help us learn it? Vodia's documentation is really not all that helpful and I got an email from them saying they didn't have time to do one-off training. They wanted me to fly cross country to attend one of their classes. I don't think the expense is worth it. If you know the system well and are willing to assist. Please reach out. We are based in the USA and would appreciate assistance from another USA Vendor.

Thanks!

Vodia really needs to improve the documentation as well as set up some sort of training modules or videos. I like the software, but the frustration involved in getting done what I need to do without getting vague answers is a bit much. I don't want someone to do it for me. If I'm going to sell this software and install it, I need to know how to set it up. 

Hi SRQ,

Although we agree that documentation needs a touch up and a bit more appeal to it, but there is always a learning curve. Because we have a lot of features and functionalities, the data that goes in the text on the documentation is also huge and a little tedious sometimes :P

But if you read through them a little slowly and try to implement it at the same time on the PBX, it all comes together.

Having said that, what are the doc pages that you need to be more simpler and easier to understand?

• 1 month later...

After my experience today with your phone support, I have my doubts as to sticking with Vodia.

I had issues with the Vodia PBX today and ended up speaking to someone today that had a very heavy accent that I could not understand. This person, when I could understand him, gave some off the wall comments that I needed to follow, and yelled at me how he had to repeat himself several times. His final comment was that he could not help me. That it was someone else's problem. Thankfully, I had backups of the server and restored it to a backup, and got it up and running.

You have one guy there in support that is great. Has no issue communicating and giving instructions that are understandable and actually helpful. Then, you have another guy......

As a Vodia reseller, considering that pricing has not been adjusted to the rate that I was told I should receive, and dealing with support personell with communication issues that cause extreme frustration, I'm looking towards 3CX and other alternatives.