App Download Links

getmp3s

The download links located here:  https://blog.vodia.com/Vodia_windows_app  have all gone dead recently and we are on environments where the Windows Store and iTunes store are either blocked, not supported (ie: Windows7) or not permitted as part of the network restrictions (domains).  We were previously relying on these links in order to access to the EXE and DWG installers to use the Vodia PBX App.  Could you fix these links or provide an alternative way to download the VodiaPhone installers without relying on Microsoft Store please?  

• 2 weeks later...

The test environment I used to test the MSI above was within Windows Sandbox, when installing the 3.1.0 or 3.2.0 MSI it ends up saying 2.0.0 at the bottom as pictured above.  So not sure this version is actually newer or older then whats on Windows Store. 

On my main operating computer i went to check what Windows Store has installed automatically for me after checking that all windows and store updates are applied and there are inconsistencies there too.  For example, the windows store installed app reports 3.0.1 at the bottom, and device manager reports version 3.0.2 is installed and Windows Store "What's new in this version" page says the latest build is version 3.0.0. 

Anyway, they all work for me - its just impossible to know what version is actually in use for situations where we need to troubleshoot. 

after update.JPG

vodia phone.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Versioning has been fixed with the latest 3.5.3 version. We added a new mechanism that provides better App compatibility with the PBX by loading the version of the user interface that comes with PBX itself. That means, in order to get the latest features and potential bugs fixes a simple PBX update should suffice. This also means your customers don't have to update the app every time we release an update and makes troubleshooting easier. 

Linux and macOS links will be added soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 6:04 PM, anton said:

Thanks Anton. Do you have the MSI file as well please?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...