Call reporting/metrics - queues

RichardDCG

What is the best way to setup call reporting for a call centre using Vodia?  Is there any software and examples that are known to work?  I am after the ability to extract as much data as possible to report on call and agent metrics - agent login/logout, calls taken/made, call times, wait times etc .. potentially live data that can be manipulated to create specific reports.  Currently running V68.0.24

After a bit of trial and error I am making a bit of progress.  I can use curl or Postman to create GET requests. What do the following mean in the CDR data?

"start""1679376738.110",
        "connect""1679376741.068",
        "end""1679376751.098",

What is the best way to format or collate the CDR data?

• 3 weeks later...

I am using Power BI desktop to look at API's.  I am running a query similar to https://lab.pbx.com.au/rest/user/101@lab/wallboard/55 and get results back, the trick seems to be converting the results into something meaningful.  Anyone have any experience with this or tips?  The idea being to run a query on demand and then view calls per agent, talk times per agent etc.

Interested to see where you go, I had this on my list next to see what I could build.

Was also wondering if we could leverage the chartjs/graph.js that gets used to build some static graphs to embed into an e-mail, like a daily management summary info that you would typically find on a wall board. that's not the domain midnight report, don't really want to see all the calls summary just nice chart overview metrics. 

I had a look on GitHub the other week to see if any one had been publicly working on one and found this, 

vodia-dashboard-api/dashboard at master · guptahitesh1304/vodia-dashboard-api (github.com)

3 year's old but might help you get going, its on my list to look over.

On 4/7/2023 at 9:20 AM, Vodia PBX said:

The wallboard API is pretty old — we did not take anything out but I would not build anything new on it. In the next few months we have a focus from "work from home" to "accountability in working from anywhere", which obviously requires more reporting.

Will this be in V69?  Still a bit undecided about that version with the extension cost increase to queue agents, with no indication of the added benifits to justify it.  On V69.0.3 I cant see any change in the reporting...

The latest 69.0.3 contains a new graph right now only on the personal level that shows "availability" over the past 7 days. It consists of DND, registration availability (either though a registered phone or through the app) and actually being in a call. This should provide a good insight about staff working times, especially from home. One of the next steps would be including it in a weekly email to the user.  

The backend is pretty generic, 7 days could be a month or quarter and the term availability is also generic. At the moment we want to get this out of the door on an extension level, but we will soon move the also into the queue. The new frontend has a statistics section — what other graph would make sense? We can put the graphs that we have in the tenant administrator menu there easily and they might also help providing insights. One of the ideas is that 2020 it was about working from home, and in 2023 it is more about working from home and properly documenting it. We were thinking about measuring talk ratios (agent talking or caller talking) as an additional valuable insight, especially when compared with peers in the tenant. 

Most of the call reporting requirements will be from management, looking at queue activity.  They would like to see live as well as daily/weekly/monthly data.  Agent calls in and out, call durations.  Ideally via their Windows app login or an 'admin' login to the PBX.  It would be good if this data could also be downloaded in a CDR format that they can then generate their own reports on whatever metrics they choose.