WIndows App - Call has red circle

RichardDCG

It means the web app needs a lot of work :P

Honestly this is the future bread and butter, it needs to be A-Class. no matter what they tell you. I say desk phones are dead, yeah there might be the occasional desk phone deployment, but the base level of tech experience of users increases over time, the physical desk phone solution is out of date to these modern users. 

If your web/apps are not up to scratch, you won't make it, long term. Just saying. best get onboard now or lose your market position, hint hint nudge nudge wink wink... :P... lets go V69.1 ? :P

Edit,

Not only does it need to work well, it also needs to look good, visually. no half baked solution's. I trust the team can pull it off. considering how light weight the pbx is running on any hardware, its in a good position.

On 4/21/2023 at 7:43 PM, Scott1234 said:

It means the web app needs a lot of work

yes.  I'm not convinced with V69 yet ... the Windows app in V68 can drag and drop to park keys in the middle section, this has now moved to under the extensions. If you have a lot of extensions you need to scroll to drag and drop park.  I preferred the middle option.  I'm also yet to hear how I explain to my tenants who use a lot of queuing, what additional functionality they get from the increased cost of their extensions (need to use queue agent extensions to be a member of a queue).

Admittedly the 69 frontend turned out to be a bigger project than anticipated. But we are getting there. For example, it can now do things that were not available in 68, like dragging calls into the conference room and actually showing participants in the conference call, or allowing redirection while turning DND on for some time. Visual appearance is always debatable, but at least 69 is completely responsive and modular, which should give us happiness in the years to come and the screen resolutions to come. 

• 4 weeks later...