Dialer

rickyjperez

Can you add a Blaser or even predictive dialer. Blaster where we can import phone numbers and send out the calls to those phone numbers and when they pick or voicemail picksup it send a wav file message about new products or any news.

There is such a software available I believe from Sangoma. Thanks to the SIP standard it can be used with the PBX.

Can you add a Blaser or even predictive dialer. Blaster where we can import phone numbers and send out the calls to those phone numbers and when they pick or voicemail picksup it send a wav file message about new products or any news.

hi,

NCH IVR app does this too.

Like was said, thanks to sip there are a LOT of tools out there.

matt

http://www.sangoma.com/products_and_soluti...l_analyzer.html has the details. We should be able to use the address book to upload numbers and blast them out through this software which will figure out if the other end picks up or not and then send he call to the agents in waiting but that needs some looking into I am sure.

So if you have not done this how do we try to test it i spoke with them and they do not do this it just analyzes the call and tell if it is a real person, and voicemail. I just need to know if you can do this .

I read the spec and there is a lot to it. As Andrew states there will probably be some engineering time involved in this and would need to get a budget. Adding a predictive dialer is a nice feature to have but it is not a simple task.

Once again, check out:

http://www.nch.com.au/ivm/index.html

It will call out, and wait to start playing your message until it hears a voice on the other end.

Pretty sure you can do the "press 1 to transfer" also, but check this part.

Very affordable. easy to setup.

I don't sell it. ;-)

tx

matt

• 2 months later...

We are using SIPfire from OPC marketing, it is an affordable sophisticated solution for call center kind of setup in which the agent has a client that pops up a form to update the info of the called person.

Henry

• 4 months later...
We are using SIPfire from OPC marketing, it is an affordable sophisticated solution for call center kind of setup in which the agent has a client that pops up a form to update the info of the called person.

Henry

Henry:

Can you tell me how Can I get SIPfire?

Thanks Juan Acevedo