Novice looking for mentor(s)

cvegas

I am a novice and hoping to learn enough about pbxnsip to possiably become a reseller.

I thought the best way would be by setting up the demo to test my ability to understand the application.

My experience is that I rent a virtually hosted trixbox application from one company and then get my did's from another company called Vitelity.

I contacted Vitelity and asked them if I could use pbxnsip with their service which they said I probablly could, but they do not have a config for this pbx.

Looking thru the fourm the only USA provider I see is nexsip. I have contacted them but have not had a response to my request.

Are there any other sip providers that support pbxnsip, that are reasonable, and have configs for this application?

If I have posted in the wrong area please forgive my lack of knowledge. I look forward to being "schooled" and being a good citizen in this forum.

I am a novice and hoping to learn enough about pbxnsip to possiably become a reseller.

I thought the best way would be by setting up the demo to test my ability to understand the application.

My experience is that I rent a virtually hosted trixbox application from one company and then get my did's from another company called Vitelity.

I contacted Vitelity and asked them if I could use pbxnsip with their service which they said I probablly could, but they do not have a config for this pbx.

Looking thru the fourm the only USA provider I see is nexsip. I have contacted them but have not had a response to my request.

Are there any other sip providers that support pbxnsip, that are reasonable, and have configs for this application?

If I have posted in the wrong area please forgive my lack of knowledge. I look forward to being "schooled" and being a good citizen in this forum.

We use vitelity as one of our providers, I will pladly share a config if you still need it.

We use vitelity as one of our providers, I will pladly share a config if you still need it.

Moshie,

I would appreciate the Vitelity config.

Thanks for your response.

Chuck

At vitelity, have them route sip to your PBX IP address. then create 2 trunks 1 for inbound 1 for outbound, see attachedvitelityin.pngvitelityout.png

This is a great help. Thank you. I will work with then as I get closer to getting my box set up.

Being new I will be posting some questions about my test enviorment which might, or might not, be tricky.

I'm sure you will probably see it later today.

Again thanks for all the help you have graiously extended to me.

If you would like to learn about pbxnsip and to possibly become a reseller. The best place to start would be at a pbxnsip training and accreditation events. The next one is on 23rd and 24th June in Boston.

http://www.pbxnsip.com/sales/pbxnsip_ip_pb...ning_events.php

I just spoke to Paul about this yesterday.

thanks for your reply.

• 7 months later...