Half of voice mail only

YSJ3010

I received a voice mail to my email in the email it stayed (53 seconds) and the recording was only about 15 sec it sounds like the voice mail was 53 and the recording wast competed recording

I checked in the recordings folder and it only had the same port of the message,

I had this problem 3 X already ,well wen i try to duplicate the problem i can't

please advise

Let me try to repeat. You received the voicemail in am email attachment and there it was 53 seconds, while on the file system it was only 15 seconds? Was the content the same? Was there something in the long voicemail after 15 seconds (no silence)?

Yes after 15 sec its the end of the file no silence

Yes after 15 sec its the end of the file no silence

This has also happened to me.

Person calls and leaves me a 40 second message, PBXNSIP emails the message to me and it states (40 seconds)in the email but when I listen to the attached wave file it's only 10 or 15 seconds long...I then picked up my SNOM 370 phone to listen to the message and it stops after 10 or 15 seconds....so it's not a corrupt wave file it's the PBXNSIP software. I called the person back and asked if after 10 or 15 seconds did my system hangup on you and he said no he left the full message.

This has happened in past versions but it just happened when I went to ver 4.2.0.3981 linux centos 32bit....only 1 time so far.

Okay, so what is wrong? The duration statement in the email? Or the message got cut off prematurely?

What is the size of the file in the file system? 15 seconds would be 15 * 13200 / (8 * 1024) = around 24 KB. It seems that the Linux version and the Windows version have different GSM headers set due to their operating system differences, but it should not randomly make the files shorter.

Okay, so what is wrong? The duration statement in the email? Or the message got cut off prematurely?

What is the size of the file in the file system? 15 seconds would be 15 * 13200 / (8 * 1024) = around 24 KB. It seems that the Linux version and the Windows version have different GSM headers set due to their operating system differences, but it should not randomly make the files shorter.

This one - "Or the message got cut off prematurely?"

When it happens again I'll look for the file in my linux box and see the file size.