Vodia PBX forum
pbx support

Download snomONE virtual appliance

pbx support    0

The snomONE virtual appliance is now available at VMware Marketplace.

Please take a look at the below link for more information

https://solutionexchange.vmware.com/store/products/7602

This will allow you to load snomONE PBX as a virtual machines on a VMWare platform. The main advantage of the appliance is that you can setup every customer on an independent virtual appliance. That will make it easy to maintain/bill/move any domain<==>customer without really disturbing the other customers.

tommymtl    0

Please take a look at the below link for more information

https://solutionexch...e/products/7602

This will allow you to load snomONE PBX as a virtual machines on a VMWare platform. The main advantage of the appliance is that you can setup every customer on an independent virtual appliance. That will make it easy to maintain/bill/move any domain<==>customer without really disturbing the other customers.

This is great!

Ware are UN and Password to log in?

RoadRunnR    0

Using ESX Server with DirectPath I/O, it would be possible to add an Sangoma card to the appliance. Is this supported and what licensee (Free, Yellow or Blue) would I need?

Thanks

Andreas

RoadRunnR    0

Using ESX Server with DirectPath I/O, it would be possible to add an Sangoma card to the appliance. Is this supported and what licensee (Free, Yellow or Blue) would I need?

Does anybody have an answer to this?

Does anybody have an answer to this?

[/qu

If it's linux, windows , you can add the card to it and it should work fine with any of our license flavors.

I would check with sangoma if you're planning to proceed with this installation.

Vodia PBX    0

I guess snomONE... However I would recommend today to just install a standard CentOS64 VM and run the install script. This way you have the latest version, the VM appliance is already somewhat outdated. I am not even sure of the download links still work as they point to the snom web server.

Vodia PBX    0

You mean like in https://www.docker.com/ ? As far as I can see it, this platform is built for non-realtime requirements (mostly, HTTP-based services). My worry with servers that are drifting in the cloud is that when the drift happens and you are in a call, you'll have a pretty bad experience.