pbxnsip slows snom sales

hosted

ok i figured that would get attention :)

But when I pitch a snom phone and show them the record button and have to say to enable that button you need to spend double.. yea i loose out.

So pbxnsip needs to enable ad-hoc recording at part of the base licenses. Full time recording should be its own separate license.

then it would be easier to sell snom phones. :)

ok i figured that would get attention :)

But when I pitch a snom phone and show them the record button and have to say to enable that button you need to spend double.. yea i loose out.

So pbxnsip needs to enable ad-hoc recording at part of the base licenses. Full time recording should be its own separate license.

then it would be easier to sell snom phones. :)

Not all countries allow recording of calls. So we definitevely have to have a license key for recording, even user-initiated.

But it does look cool

I think someone posted "Snom is Learning"

Not real fast though, Making a White Telephone is about the single most absurd thing they could do. For those that have Life before VoIP telecom experience, try remembering the Lucent Partner White phones and others. They discolor easily, show dirt and grime and after 1 year the users will be embarrassed to have them setting on their desks.

I strongly suggest they stop the production and immediately start making black or grey handsets.

Oh, and what color patch cord do we use? :-)

My .02 contribution.

• 2 months later...
i think the record button is freaking cool. im sad to see it go. :rolleyes:

Something that made snom a little more unique than the Generic SIP phones out there.

The new 820 looks more generic to me, with the lack of the record button and the 12 programmable buttons.

But it does look cool

Hi,

First I should say I only recommend snom phones and really like them.

I have to agree with the record button...i think it differentiates the snom.

Also, i thot the 820 looks a lot like the linksys form factor...(which incidentally i don't like. ;-(

But I did get to play with an 820 and they do feel nice with a brilliant color display. Miss all the blf though.

matt